We specialize in placing great tenants placement in rental properties that include single family homes, condos and townhouses. Our service area is Greater Vernon. We are committed to professional service, knowledge of the rental industry, hard work and communication at all times to reduce the stress that is often associated with real estate rentals. Please call Lee at 250.938.5789 for more information.
The cost for Tenant Placement Service is a one-time fee of $350 or 1/2 the first month's rent, whichever is less. Our service includes:
- An initial visit to help prepare your property to earn maximum rent
- Marketing the property
- Taking phone calls, making appointments and showing the property
- Taking application, negotiating the rent and rental terms
- Doing reference/background checks
- Selecting the tenant best suited to your rental property
- Preparing the BC Tenancy Agreement and ensuring your new tenant understands it
- Preparing all other forms required (receipts, strata forms, etc...)
- Collection of first month's rent, security deposit
- Delivering to you a Statement of Adjustments for initial monies collected minus our tenant placement fee
Why choose us:
We also own rental properties. We know exactly what you mean when you say you want the right tenant. While we can never guarantee that a tenant won't cause you grief at some point, we will do our utmost to find you the tenant best suited to your property, as if we were selecting a tenant for our own property.
We offer professional advice. The British Columbia Residential Tenancy Act can seem like a complicated set of regulations which every landlord needs to learn and follow. We would be happy to help you through the process the first time, so you can start out confident and well informed of your rights and responsibilities as a landlord.
You don't pay us until we find you a tenant. We market your property for free until we find you a suitable tenant. You don't pay a penny until the tenant moves in.
We have a database of prospective tenants in Vernon. Not only do we have a list of prospective tenants, we have a large number of subscribers that receive our new listings.
We know how to market your property. We will promote your rental property in the best possible way in order to get you the best possible rent. We will even take photos that will help your property stand out from the crowd.